The mortal remains of Rajya Sabha MP Amar Singh, who died on August 1 (Saturday) due to kindey-related ailments, will be brought to Delhi from Singapore on Sunday (July 2). Singh’s mortal remains will be brought in a special plane from Singapore.
- BusinessTelecom pricing revival critical for long-term growth: KM Birla
- TravelA Pop-Up in Berlin will Explore Strategies for Tourism Recovery
- WorldTejashwi Yadav fires 10 questions at Nitish Kumar, gets one sharp comeback
- NigeriaYour hair defines your self worth – BO Hair CEO, Onuzurike Oluomachi
- SportsRaiders GM: Bowden trade ‘was a football decision,’ blames position change
- BusinessZap-Map launches ‘game-changing’ EV charging service
- NigeriaPandemic crumbles adult education, literacy rate likely to slow down
- TravelHow a crowdfunded travel guidebook could help protect Socotra island
- SportsInconsistency And Injuries Are Slowly Closing Window Of Opportunity For New York Yankees
- BusinessIs It Time for Investors to Ditch Their 401(k)s for Retirement?