“Overwhelmingly the evidence shows that [African immigrants] make a significant, positive economic contribution to the U.S. economy,” both at a national level and in districts where they are concentrated, Lim said. “They contribute more than $10.1 billion in federal taxes, $4.7 billion in state and local taxes, and most importantly, they have significant economic clout to the point of $40.3 billion in spending power.”
- TrendingIchiro is still a Mariner and the outrage is trending on Twitter
- StyleTrip to the world of sunsets
- EducationWhy we need to review how we test for teacher quality
- GossipBBNaija 2018: Tobi replies those calling him 'gossip'
- EducationPlagiarism at the World Bank?
- NigeriaAdeosun, Emefiele explain absence at Nigeria-US investment meeting
- SciTechJoshua Barrios aims to re-code the tech industry
- NigeriaMace not necessary before Senate, Rep hold plenary – Falana
- GossipMichelle Duggar: PROOF She's Abusing Her Children?!
- GossipPippa Middleton: Pregnant with First Child! Almost Definitely!