Progress in the fight against Malaria has stalled, the World Health Organisation warned this week. Funding has levelled off and after years of progress, countries where malaria is endemic have become complacent. The W.H.O’s annual Malaria Report finds five million more people died of the disease in 2016 than in the previous year. Many scientists now say new tools once considered radical, may be required to achieve the ultimate goal of eradicating malaria.
- SciTechChina Just Overtook The US in Scientific Output For The First Time
- TravelUS diplomats will travel to Europe to discuss Iran nuclear deal with European counterparts: Rex Tillerson
- SciTechOnu: Nigeria Making Modest Achievements In Science & Tech
- StyleGoing in style: Lavish toilet at Russian university causes stir
- HealthScientists fear health DISASTER as deadly 'ZOMBIE deer virus' may soon infect humans
- EducationThe class divide in Indian education system
- PoliticsTrump claims victory as House votes to end shutdown, send him funding bill
- HealthGrow Younger With Tom Brady's HGH
- AfricaAfrica: What Next for Trump and Africa?
- SciTechMinistry to turn Bangkok into start-up hub